Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Review: Erase Paste -benefit





My honest thoughts on Benefits Erase Paste: 

I have tried out this concealer for about 8 months now. I know that sounds like a long time, but a little bit does go a really long way. Also, when i first got this concealer, i bought the sample size jar in Medium. I started using it as an under eye concealer, but found that it creased because it was so thick. Then i began using it as a highlighter, because Medium was VERY pinky toned. After a while i thought this was a fail product, and threw it in the back of my concealer drawer. 

I'm happy to say, i've found a way to use this concealer as an under-eye concealer WITHOUT it creasing!!! I used to use my finger (Which i hated) to apply it, but i recently started using a blending brush for eye shadow, or a small tapered stippling brush to dip into the pot. I find that this thins it out a little bit and i'm no longer packing it on under my eyes. I've been using this concealer for about a month now, and i love it again. 

PROS: 
-Cute packaging (as are all the other products from benefit) 
- Sample jar can last you up to 9 months
-You need VERY little
-Once you find your right shade, and the right way to blend it, you'll love it
-Very good color correcting
-You can do the "Kim K highlighting" very well with this
-Not only will it last you a LONG time, but it won't dry out (Here's a tip, if you're scared of it drying out, store it upside-down to prevent it form doing so) 
-Great consistency (Creamy, Whipped, and Thick) 
-Very Blendable


CONS:
-Hard to find the perfect shade (See if you can sample it first so you can match it, this will make it all MUCH easier) 
-It can be thick if you don't blend it out
-You can't use your fingers because it will just pack it on and make it thicker (Unless if you blend it out) 
-It can crease, so use a primer or a small amount



This is the Shade i have, it's in Medium, and it's very Pinky toned. 


I hope this Review helped. Keep in mind these are my honest opinions about this product, and i've learned to use it through trial and error. Over all i would rate this a 4 out of 5 stars!!

Check out my Tumblr , & YouTube . Feel free to ask me any questions on either of these sites including this one.

XOXO - Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment