Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday: Edgy & Flirty

FASHION FRIDAY: Edgy & Simple 




FASHION FRIDAY: Edgy & Simple

I'm looooooving this outfit. I do apologize that i don't have picture of me wearing this outfit, i just didn't get a chance to take one. 

This outfit consist of
-Guns & Roses t-shirt (Cut into a crop top & then stranded the bottom of it) 
-Black skull studded oxfords (I couldn't find an online store for these but i know Urban has some similar ones.)
-Destressed high waisted denim shorts (You can find these pretty much any where nowadays, or you can even go thrifting and make your own custom ones. But i did buy these from Urban Outfitters)



Thank you all so much for your positive feedback on my blog. If you have any questions/comments you can either : Comment below, ask on Tumblr (Don't forget to follow me!), or my YouTube

<33333 Lex 

No comments:

Post a Comment