Monday, April 15, 2013

ShoeDay Tuesday: LOEFFLER RANDALL



ShoeDay Tuesday: 

LOEFFLER RANDALL Women's Odile TKP Fashion Sneaker



Surprisingly todays "ShoeDay Tueday" isn't a pair of Steve Maddens! 

Strange Shoe huh? 
I was scrolling through Amazons shoe section not planning to come across anything special. I saw these shoes and thought "I have to have these" (As i do with every other pair of shoes!!). They are cheaper now, then when i originally bought them by about $30. 

A lot of people don't like these shoes, but i don't care they're on MY feet and paid for with MY money so if i like them, that's all that matters. 
ANYWAYS, these shoes are SUPER light weight, and really comfy. I pair these with oversized shirts or crop tops, and some shorts. I like pairing these with a plain outfit so that the shoes can stand out a lot more. I love looking down at my feet to see these on my feet. 


Thanks so much for all of your support with my blog. 
Don't forget to check out my :
Tumblr , & YouTube 
XOXO-  Lex 

No comments:

Post a Comment