Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ShoeDay Tuesday: Chuck Taylors

Another ShoeDay Tuesday!! 
featuring my White Chucks!! 

There's not much to say about these shoes, but i love them so much. They're so cute & simple. I pair these with High waisted shorts, with a tee (Usually a graphic one like my NASA one!!) I used to think chucks made my feet look abnormally big, but i guess i grew into them because now they look good. 

If i had to pick one basic pair of shoes that everyone should have in their collection, i'd say it's a pair of Chucks (not just the white ones, i love any solid color). I'm not a huge fan of the printed ones but that's just me. Some people can actually pull off a printed pair, but on me, i'd rather have a plain pair of shoes with a graphic tee in this case. 

You can find Chuck at a lot of different places, but i got mine from a Converse store. Click here to check out the Chuck Taylor website.




Thank you all so much <3
Don't forget to check out my Tumblr, & YouTube
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment