Friday, May 24, 2013

Fashion Friday: Truly Madly Deeply Prism Leopard Tee

Hello Beauties! 

I know this is a few hours late, but it's FASHION FRIDAY!! 



So lately i've been into graphic tees, which is why this week i chose my favorite shirt of the week which is the Truly Madly Deeply Prism Leopard Tee.

I actually bought my shirt from the thrift store for about $2.00 but i do know that this is originally from Urban Outfitters, and it is still on their website and on sale for $19.99 (so click here to check it out). Funny thing is i actually added it to my cart about a month before i bought it, but i never found anything else i wanted to buy so i just let it sit there. 
Note: i did distress mine and make it a tank. It comes a little below my belly button so it does show a little skin, and slightly bigger arm cut-outs. (I did keep the neck line the same). 
How to style: 
1) I personally like to style mine with high wasted shorts since it is Spring/Summer. I like just plain light washed shorts. (destressed of course) 
2) Paired with a cute denim vest/shirt would be cute. Add spikes, or simple edgy details 
3) For shoes, i like wearing White Chucks (Converse). 
4) I feel that any pair of vans would be cute, a solid color, or even a printed pair. (If you do wear a printed pair, i'd go easy with the colors... That is if you want your shirt to be center of attention) 
5) Any color pant/shorts. 


I WILL BE DOING A "HOW TO STYLE GRAPHIC TEES" POST. 

but until then...
Thank you for all your support. Be sure to check out my Tumblr, & my YouTube.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know & I will get back to you. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment