Monday, May 20, 2013

ShoeDay Tuesday: Frye Delia Oxfords

ShoeDay Tuesday! 

Frye Delia Pointed toe oxford :) 


I love these shoes for dressing up a pair of jeans or high wasted shorts! 
You can wear these with literally ANYTHING! I highly suggest checking them out, or any similar oxfords. These are a vintage pair which is why they are on the higher end side.

On to the basic information.
I bought mine off of UrbanOutfitters.com. (Click here to check them out).
When i bought them they were full price of $174.00 (including tax) in a 9. so these are on sale for $109.99! If you're interested hurry up & Check them out. 

These come in two different colors, a camel brown color & a light aqua blue shade. I think both of them are BEAUTIFUL. 


If you have any questions, let me know!! 
Don't miss out on this awsome sale! :) 


Be sure to check out my Tumblr, & my YouTube
XOXO <3
-Lex


No comments:

Post a Comment