Monday, May 27, 2013

MakeUp Monday: Maybelline FIT me line!

Maybelline FIT ME line!


This Makeup line is probably one of my favorite DrugStore "collections". This collection is aimed to have a wide color range... hints the name FIT me. With a wide color range that many drug store brands don't have really caught my attention. 

This collection consists of a concealer, liquid foundation, and a powder. There's about 18 shades for all thee products. In this post i'll be giving my opinion on the concealer, powder, and the foundation, i'll also be telling you basic information like the price, where you can find it, skin types, and lasting power. :) 

Let's start of with the foundation... 


My Shade: I'm in 315, and it FITS ME perfectly.  
Finish: duey finish, but not too duey. It's more of a natural glow and if you blot it/set it with powder it will go away. 
Lasting power: depending on the primer (if any) and powder (if any) that you use will make it last longer. But i did try it without a powder and without a primer and it looked GREAT after i got home from all my classes which was about 7-8 hours or so!! 
Coverage: Flawless coverage
Skin Types: Surprisingly i think this foundation would be good for every skin type but oily. If you have oily skin this foundation would work for you aswell but i'd suggest setting it with a powder. 
Buildable? You can build this which was really surprising to me, but what i do is apply it all over my face and if there is an area that needs a little more coverage i put some one my finger and press it into my skin. (I don't use a brush because it will just move all of the foundation under it) 
Price: $5-$8 (Look for coupons!! Maybelline always has some) 
Where can you find this product? Pretty much any drugstore, Target, Walmart, ect.. 
My opinions: I think this is one of the best drug store foundations i've tried. I love the coverage and you will get a very flawless look. 

Now on to the Concealer... 

My Shade: I like to go a little bit lighter with my concealer so i use shade 220
Finish: Personally i think this concealer is a little bit watery/ liquidy but i do like it. It will come off duey until you set it. 
Lasting power:As long as you set it, it will be one all day just like the foundation 
Coverage: Medium to full 
Skin types: I believe it's good for every skin type. 
Buildable? Yeah, it's buildable but you shouldn't have to build it. 
Price: $5-$7 (again, look for the coupons!) 
Where can you find this product? Same place that you got the foundation from, pretty much any drug store, targets, or walmart! 
My opinion: No matter hwat skin type you have, i do suggest setting this because you will find that it moves throughout the day. 

Last but not least... on to the powder!! 

My Shade: I use 315 to match my foundation
Finish: This does look matte, BUT i have noticed once i started using it and got the top layer of powder off, there are little shimmers. You can't notice them on your skin if you just do a dusting of powder all over your skin, but if you pack on a lot of powder you will probably be able to see a little bit (and even if you do pack on a lot, it doesn't look like a disco ball, it's a natural glow)
Lasting power: Stays on for about 4 hours for me but depending on your skin type, and climate, you may have to reapply it like any other powder. 
Coverage: Ehh, just like a normal powder. It does hold everything in place perfectly though. So get your flawless face using the foundation/concealer and set it and you'll be completely flawless. 
Skin Types: Good for all skin types. Like i said you may have to reapply it throughout your day depending on skin type and climate. 
Buildable? Very buildable. Also like i said before, if you pack on a lot of powder it will take away all your shin and add a small amount of natural glow. 
Price: $5-$8 (again, look for the coupons! ) 
Where can you find this product? Any drug store, target & walmart
My Opnion: I love this powder. I just use it for a light dusting. I was unsure once i saw there was a small amount of shimmer because i only have used matte powders but i actually love that it has some shimmer so i don't look like a matte barbie. It will give your face some life and glow but at the same time take away all of your shine. 


Thank you guys so much for everything. Leave me some comments if you have any suggestions, or want me to do a post on something that i haven't already. Thanks again. Also, be sure to check out my Tumblr, and my YouTube


XOXO <3


No comments:

Post a Comment