Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Series!

Hello Beauties, i just wanted to make a quick post to let you know about something new that's going to be starting here on my blog!!

I always get asked by people in school and on the internet what are good school outfits that look cute but are comfy. Cute and Comfy is how i dress for school, and i'm putting together a series of outfits that i feel would be an inspiration to you guys! 

So for every post i make, there will be an outfit & information about it, also some may have pictures of me wearing the outfits.

BUT.... i need your help. 
Since you all are the ones asking for help, i figured it would be easier if you told me a piece you'd like me to incorperate in the outfits. For instance, if you wanted outfit ideas to wear including a white crop top, let me know & i'll give you my help. 
Hopefully i explained that well, 

You can leave your ideas in the comments or let me know on my YouTube/Tumblr (listed below)!

Thank you so much,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment