Friday, June 28, 2013

Cute & Comfy #1

Cute & Comfy outfit #1! 

I wanted to start off my series with one of my favorite outfits. I wear this outfit more in the spring because of the oversized sweater. To those of you who asked me to make an outfit and incorperate a white crop top... here you go. Hopefully this still meets your school dresscode for you highschool students. If not, don't worry... there will be a lot more that will be. 


Top: 
This outfit looks best with a loose crop top in my opinion, but it still looks good with a tight one. For a wide variety of options, printed crop tops look good with this also. 

Price: $1.00
Where is it from: I found mine from the thrift store, and then cut it to the size i wanted it. It started off as a white plane scoop neck t-shirt. 



Bottom: 
Now you can replace these with any pants you want obviously. I also like plain shorts (no studs like these) with this outfit and colored high wasted shorts. 

Price: $3.00
Where is it from: Thrift Store! These were normal straight leg high waisted jeans that i cut and destressed. I also added studs to the pocket of mine.


Sweater: 

Now this is the main part of the outfit. On a colder spring day i love throwing on a oversized gray cardigan. You can find them in many lengths, textures, and fits. 

Price: $6.00
Where is it from: Also thrifted. This sweater is orginally from Urban Outfitters



Shoes: 
I personally love wearing my Doc Martins with this outfit. If you don't have/like them, any combat boot would look great. This is a perfect opportunity to make your favorite boot pop since you don't have long pants on! Also, because this outfit is so plain, you can wear a printed shoe/boot. I also like wearing floral Doc Martins. 

Price: $120.00
Where are they from: Doc Martins website. You can find these in the mall at a Bakers shoe store, but mine didn't have this color in my size. 

Accessories: 
 I think any pops of color/hardware you want to add to this outfit would look great! I personally like wearing Gold or rose gold. If i'm not wearing doc martins or a printed shoe, i'll wear a colored scarf or colored necklaces/earrings.
For bags, i love my go-to black studded bottom purse. I do use this for class occasionally, but if you wear this to school by all means wear your backpack or whatever tote bag you use. 








Also with the accessories, wearing a scarf would be really cute, any color and any print would bring your outfit together. 


Thank you all so much, if you have any requests feel free to let me know in the comment section, or on my Tumblr, and or my YouTube
Let me know if you want me to create an outfit with an item in your wardrobe! All you have to do is let me know what the piece is, and i'll create a look for you! 

Stay gorgeous,
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment