Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MakeUp Review: Maybelline baby lips electro line!

NEW Maybelline baby lips Electro line! 

I'm super excited to be doing a review on these products. As soon as i saw maybelline post a picture of these on their Instagram, i knew i had to get them & do a review. I've tried them all out, so i am now able to do an honest review. 


Basic information...
Price: Around $3.00 each but look for coupons! 
Where they can be found: Pretty much any drugstore (if not sold out already!) 
How many are there: 6 new flavors/shades 
Other notes: Although this is a SUMMER collection, there is no SPF in these like the original ones. 

Although these colors are a bit intimidating, they are sheer! Which means, if you use the green one, you will not look like shrek. You will get a nice flush of color. The thing i like the most about these, is the fact that these are buildable. I personally like taking "Oh! Orange!" and mixing it with "Pink punch" (from the original collection). 

There's nothing else much to say but i LOVE these. Yes, it sucks that there's no SPF, but the original clear one has it, so just use both (which is what i do). I love these colors! Remember just wear them with confidence and don't let them wear you!! I highly highly recommend these for a tinited lip balm. 

These get 5 stars from me! 

Thank you so much. If you have any questions, comments, or requests let me know in the comment section or my Tumblr, and or my YouTube

XOXO 
Lex




No comments:

Post a Comment